Wednesday 26 November 2008

Dark Angels 1st Capture Group - Background

Click on the photo for a full size version 

++++++++++++++

This is my Fluff for my Dark Angels army. I put it together one afternoon, in an effort to tie the DA into the rest of my 40K armies, most particularly the Praetorian Guard, whose home world lies in Segmentum Tempestus. The 40k background is what keeps me interested in this game, so I'm always thinking how my armies would fit within it.  

I would love to hear anybodies comments on what I have come up with. Some of this is far from cannon (the 'Capture Groups' are entirely my own invention), so I would love to know if people think it does 'fit' within the wider 40k story.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: I used a lot of images found on the Internet to make this picture. I would like to stress that all are used in good faith, and should any of the owners object, they will be taken down immediately. Please contact me by commenting on this post. I hope to improve the background of the 40K universe, I'm not trying to offend any other hobbyist out there. Many thanks. 

No comments: